Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How Time Does Fly

It's been a year since I started this blog. Amazing, I didn't know if I could keep it going, or if there was even a year's worth of junk in my head to commit to paper. Or... computer monitor. Keyboard? Whatever, you know what I mean.
   So it's TermedWithPay's birthday. I think I'm going to go have a slice of cake to celebrate. I know what you're thinking, how can I celebrate a year's worth of unemployment? It's easy, with a slice of cake everything's a celebration. And not being a wage slave for ten to twelve hours a day has opened my eyes and made me realize there's more out there. It doesn't have to be like it was, you can be happy and make a living without selling your soul to a piece of paper called a corporation.
   It's also made me realize that not everyone is a rat bastard piece of corporate crap. There are good, decent, hard-working people out there who are genuinely concerned about doing the right thing. None of them are in charge of major corporations, but, still, they exist.
   Will there be two years' worth of TermedWithPay? I don't know. Stay tuned, we'll see how it turns out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment