Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Need A Catchphrase

Ah... the good old days of 70's TV... when everyone had a catchphrase. Everyone worth knowing, that is. That's how you knew they were a regular cast member. I'm feeling a little lost now, back in the corporate grind, and I need to know that I'm a regular cast member in my own life, and not just a bit player. Or, God forbid, an under-5 featured extra. I figure that there have been some catchphrases so long out of use that one of them has to fit my purposes.

   So here's a short list:
Dyn-o-mite!!
And that's the name of that tune...
What 'choo talkin' 'bout, Willis? ( a personal favorite because of all the apostrophes)
Aaaayyy!
Consume mass quantities.
Gotta put the hammer down.
Kiss my grits!
Hey hey hey! (this was Rerun, not Dwayne)
Who loves ya, baby?
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...
I love it when a plan comes together.
I'm coming to meet you, Elizabeth!


COMMUTE: there - 35 minutes back - 50 minutes (I took a different way)
CONTRACT COUNTDOWN: 86 days

1 comment: