Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Were-Squid

You ever have one of those days where people just get too close?
   From time to time it's unavoidable that someone is going to invade your personal space. It happens. But there are days...
   Like today. Seemed like everyone was trying to determine what I ate for breakfast by what my breath smelled of. Five people in a tiny elevator, too many guys in a small bathroom, someone looming over me in a meeting room, people standing right off my stern when we shared pie. Even when I voted this evening the polling place workers got close enough to feel my aura.
   I want something to let people know they're getting too close. Aside from a solid punch to the solar plexus, that is. So I figure I'll cross my genes with a squid's. I'll fill my ink sacs with black fluid, and when someone gets too close - SPLAT! - I'll squirt them right in the face.
   ... make people think twice about invading my personal space ...


COMMUTE - there - 35 minutes      back - 40 minutes
CONTRACT COUNTDOWN: 34 days

No comments:

Post a Comment