Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Do You Think?

I'm a proud papa.
   As you may know I'm trying to get a novel or two or three sold, but in the meantime one of my friends and I came up with a kick-ass idea for children's book. It's an ABC book and the illustrations are pretty cool (see below). I can say that because I'm not the one who did them, that was my friend Denise. The idea is to mimic a child's collage, complete with cutout photos. I was wasting time trying to do this on the computer, but Denise was the one who thought 'why not just make a collage?'
   But the thing that sets this book apart is our pledge to donate 51% of our profits to animal charities. None of this 'a portion of the proceeds' crap, we're serious.

I couldn't wait to show people. I think these illustrations are great.

The 'A' Page


The 'B' Page


The 'E' Page


Come on, who wouldn't love those faces?

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, very sweet! Love the images, love the charity commitment! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete