Saturday, May 9, 2009

Looking Good...

When I went to the gym this morning I didn't think I was going to become a piece of man candy, but I have been working out lately...
   Two women checked me out today. Yeah, me.
   Okay, one was a nice little old lady who was asked if I knew which way down Colorado Denny's was. As I gave her directions (of course I know where the nearest Denny's is), I could tell she was looking me up and down. I can sense these things.
   The second one was a homeless lady, the one who sleeps outside the closed furniture store by the gym. It's cloudy this morning, so I know the sun wasn't in her eyes. She may have been having a small seizure, but, come on, a wink is a wink.
   Better and better every day, I tell you what.

p.s. Ten bucks to the first person who can tell me the show with the catchphrase 'Looking good...' Too late, I've linked to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment