Monday, May 10, 2010

Are You Talkin' To Me?

You know what you don't see enough of any more?
   Pinky rings.
   Maybe I'm just not hanging around the right crowd, but it's been a long time since I've seen a pinky ring displayed un-ironically. I think Joe Pesci ruined the pinky ring for everyone, made it a cliche and a joke instead of a statement.
   Used to be, a pinky ring said 'I'm so tough that I can decorate my least-useful digits.' But now all a pinky ring says is 'I'm going as Goodfellas for Halloween.' Either that or you're trying to be Leisure Suit Larry (now there's a blast from the past).
   It's time to take the pinky ring back. Men should be able to flash a little bling on their little fingers and feel like people are admiring them instead of ridiculing them.
   You guys go first, I'm allergic to goombah gold.


COMMUTE: there - 40 minutes      back - 40 minutes to go 11 miles
CONTRACT COUNTDOWN: 61 days

No comments:

Post a Comment