Thursday, August 27, 2009

Idle Thoughts

Here are a few random thoughts I had recently, which occurred to me while I was doing other things. No, not in the bathroom, when I'm in there it's all business.
   These things are in no way connected with one another. Or are they...?

Why is it that UFOlogists on TV have crazy eyebrows? Why do they wear odd sunglasses? Why do they wear blazers that have never been within shouting distance of a drycleaner? You'd think someone on the fringe like they are would want to pay more attention to dress and grooming, to be taken more seriously.

What color would flamingos be if they only ate broccoli?

Is there such a thing as 'Professional Tiger Week?' Because I had a dream that there was, and sometimes my dreams come true.

How embarrassed would you be if someone came up to you and offered you money because they thought you were homeless, only you weren't and you had to tell them you didn't need or want their charity? Do you think you'd go right home and do laundry? Maybe shave and get a haircut?

No comments:

Post a Comment