Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't Answer That

I was in the convenience store the other day buying lotto tickets, when the lady behind me asked the clerk for a Swisher Sweet, 'grape flavor.'
   Just when I think I'm all smart and know lots of stuff, random crap will happen to make me realize I know absolutely nothing.
   I had no idea that Swisher Sweets - the cigar of choice for potheads the world over - came in flavored varieties. If you go to their web site (make sure you say you're over 18) and take a look you can see that not only do they have grape, they have peach, strawberry, menthol, tequila, and chocolate-flavored cigars too. I got to wondering just how bad grape-flavored nicotine would taste, and then I realized that I didn't really want an answer to that question. Some things are better left alone.

Here are some other questions I don't really need an answer to:

What are McNuggets, really?
   How many people have handled the twenties in my pocket?
When transvestites get all dolled up what do they with... you know... Mr. Johnson?
   What does a bruise look like under the skin?
Where does Kool-Aid powder come from?
   How many babies does it take to get a pint of baby oil?
What does it feel like when a hyena breaks your leg in its jaws?
   What does bubonic plague smell like?

I'm sure there are tons more things I'd rather stay ignorant of. I'll share more when I figure them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment