Friday, July 24, 2009

Get Dressed, You Bum

I'm turning into The Dude.
   Minus the 'herbal cigarettes' I mean. I haven't gone out into public wearing a robe. Yet. But I do spend far too long in the morning lounging around in my underwear. Like right now. As a matter of fact, I could be typing this in the nude, and no one would ever know. Unless I took web cam video of it. Which I won't. As far as you know.
   I'm getting lazier all around. I'm letting my hair grow. I forget what day it is. I turn on 'The Price Is Right' for the last five minutes, the Showcase, but I can't be bothered to watch the rest. Some might say I'm being efficient, using my time wisely, but I know I'm just being lazy. Dude-like.
   Although... one place I'm not being lazy is housecleaning. I swear I've never run the dishwasher so frequently as I have in the last four months. No spiderwebs on the porch, and I keep the front entry squirrel- and leaf-free. The carpets are nice and clean, and you could practically eat off my toilets.
   But I just can't seem to put on pants in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how much more colorful your blog will get once you start a regimen of White Russian and weed.

    ReplyDelete