Thursday, July 23, 2009

'Splain This One

So I'm driving in Burbank last night, and I smell cigarette smoke. While undeniably vile it's not unusual, when people can't smoke anywhere else they're going to do it in their cars. I clicked the AC up to 'High' and cracked the windows to drive the stench out, but it just got worse. I looked around to see which of the jackasses driving next to me was smoking, and I found him.
   Driving a Prius.
   Yup, a guy driving a partial-zero-emission hybrid electric vehicle had his window cranked down all the way and was puffing savagely, almost desperately. Looked like he was keeping a dragon in there with all the noxious fumes billowing out. He's trying to save the environment by driving a very homely electric car but he's gassing out everyone else on Victory Blvd. with his Marlboros.
   Gotta love LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment