Monday, July 21, 2014

140Story - Day 51

I'm writing a story 140 words at a time and posting the results here daily.  Can I sustain interest?  Will I lose the narrative thread?  Find out in this next installment of Bullets Ain't Cheap

jackass in a tinted-window sports car pulling into a handicapped spot up front.  Ten seconds after that to slip the paper printed circuit into the space between the window and the door, and we were off.
    Yes, Telrik would eventually swarm the car, especially if he stayed put for a long time.  But then he shouldn’t have parked in a handicapped spot.  Karma.
    I spent two hours doing everything I knew to throw a tail, aside from stealing another car.  If Telrik were following us without benefit of that tracking circuit switching cars would do no good.
    Finally, after exhausting and meticulous work, I backed into an empty patch of asphalt between two dumpsters in an alley in Southtown.  If Telrik still was on us they’d have to come at us from the front, through the worst neighborhood in

No comments:

Post a Comment