Monday, April 13, 2009

Jokes That Are Funny Only If You Live in LA

   I took my BWM seven-series in to the dealer for service, and when I asked for a loaner they didn't have one available. I said 'the office is almost a mile away, how am I supposed to get there?' And the guy looks at me and says 'I don't know. Walk?'
    I have so many appointments I get them all confused. Just last week I thought I was going in for a nasal lavage, but I was in the office of my colonic hydrotherapist!
    I went to Vegas and wanted to get my shaman a t-shirt. I asked Red Feather his size, and he replied 'You know me, I'm a medium...'
    I went to the bank to refinance my mortgage, and the broker asked 'You have equity?' so I says 'No, just AFTRA...'
    I was at my support group the other day and our leader looked at me and said 'anything you want to share?' and I said 'get your own sushi!'
    So drive on down to the Slauson Avenue cutoff. Get out of the car. Cut off your slauson.
    It was so slow at Winston's last night, the paparazzi were taking pictures of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment