Thursday, April 30, 2009

Unintentional Stalker?

I mentioned that there was more to the story of me going to the grocery store yesterday. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I think maybe I'm being followed.
   I was in the store yesterday, getting some vegetables and hot dogs, generally wandering around the store seeing what's on sale as I try to conserve my cash. Because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I almost ran into one of the employees who was sweeping up. My fault entirely, I apologized and moved on. That same sweeping guy then seemed to be on every aisle I went to, and I was wandering aimlessly, not going up and down the rows in order. I accepted this as my fate, kind of like when I always get in the wrong checkout line, it's just one of those things.
   Then, as I was checking out, the same guy shows up to bag my groceries. An amusing situation, I told him that I just couldn't get rid of him, he was following me around the store. Then I got in the truck and left, thinking nothing more about it.
   Until this morning.
   I went to work out at about 7 AM, and when I left the place about 8, I got to the corner and who do I see walking by? That's right, the bagger guy from the grocery store. In his uniform. The gym is a mile and half from that grocery store, and there's nothing else open that early in the morning, so why was he there just when I left the gym?
   Coincidence? Or sinister plot to slowly drive me insane?

1 comment:

  1. It's karma pimp-slapping you (again) for your unintentional stalking of the homeless guy last week.

    ReplyDelete