Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daytime TV

Daytime TV sure does suck. I don’t remember it being quite this bad from when I was in college and had time to watch TV during the day. I tried to watch Young and the Restless - not one of my Grandmother’s “stories” but it happened to be on.
  It’s supposed to be a romance, but it ends up being overwrought and unbeliveable.
In the five minutes I watched: someone back from the dead, people married to keep the baby out of the hands of an evil person, an unhappy groom, secrets from a boarding school, a funeral, and true love denied. Also, an actress who has clearly never given birth playing the mother of an infant.
  Cliched Quote: ‘just in time for the fireworks’

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I discovered the spanish novelas. The aristocratic patron, the poor servant girl, the evil sister aimed at ruining the step father in hopes of taking over the family business....but most importantly bustiers!!!

    ReplyDelete