Sunday, June 8, 2014

140Story - Day 11

  I'm writing a story 140 words at a time and posting the results here daily.  Can I sustain interest?  Will I lose the narrative thread?  Find out in this next installment of Bullets Ain't Cheap

slices of my purchasing history.  Nothing I did was secret, I knew that.  At least nothing I did in a legit way, like a regular person.  But if I were to take myself off the grid, like Kelly, or at least dip my toe in the midnight current that ran alongside the daylight path...
    The first thing would be to ditch my phone.  Metaphorically speaking, of course.  If I got rid of it entirely they’d know something wasn’t right.  Everyone had a phone these days, even kindergarteners.  A grown businesswoman without a cell phone?  I might as well have e-mailed them my entire plan.  No, this was going to take some effort.  But Kelly was worth it.
    A few months back I’d met a guy at Scully’s place.  No, it wasn’t like that, I met him in a business

No comments:

Post a Comment